Welcome to the website of Bicycle Wagga Wagga Inc.
Bicycle Wagga Wagga Inc. (BWW) is a Bicycle User Group (BUG). We are a not for profit group incorporated in NSW. Our purpose is to organise bicycle rides.
The objects of Bicycle Wagga Wagga Inc. are to:
- promote the enjoyment of cycling for health, friendship, recreation and transport in the community,
- promote recognition of cyclists’ needs, rights and responsibilities,
- promote cycling safety through the education of all road users,
- promote improvement of cycling facilities,
- increase the number of cyclists,
- develop a strong, vibrant organisation.
At this site, you will discover useful information about our group that we hope makes it easy for you to find out what we do, what we are going to do and what we’ve done. Hopefully you will want to participate too.
Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions about us or our activities, and want to contact us, call BWW’s President, David Ham, on 0428 289 562 or you could e-mail us.
Wagga Rail Trail
The Long Ride
The End of Year Rides
What: The annual weekend away enjoying some social and riding
activities. See the flyer for details and the accommodation details.
When: 25th, 26th and 27th November 2016.
Where: Lake Hume Resort, near Albury.
Contact: David Ham on 0428 289 562.
The Fat Tyred Ride
What: The monthly off-road ride where a MTB bike is great but any bike
with fatter tyres is the go. It’s not a ride for a road bike but
hybrids, tourers and of course MTBs will handle the tracks and
trails around Wagga Wagga.
When: Sunday 4th December 2016 at 8:00 AM.
Where: Wagga Beach, Johnston Street, Wagga Wagga.
Contact: David Neil on 0419 211 137.
Thanks for visiting.